Have you ever tried to clean your home with natural products?
Cleaning using natural products has many advantages – it is safe, green, easy and can save time and money.
- Add 1 tablespoon of baking soda in the washing machine before the rinse cycle (or when washing by hand) instead of factory softener.
- Put 1 teaspoon of baking soda in a spray bottle of cleaner windows and mirrors
- Different types of spots (such as ink, marker, crayon, pencil) can be cleaned from painted surfaces by using baking soda applied to a damp sponge. Rub gently, then wipe and rinse.
- Sprinkle baking soda onto your carpets few hours before vacuuming to deodorize them
- Baking soda mixed with apple cider vinegar is a great cleaner for the toilet, sink and bathtub.
NATURAL OILS (lavender, thyme, mint, etc.) are acting antiseptic, antibacterial and repel pests
- Lemon is very effective natural cleaner.
- The lemon juice can deodorize, remove grease, bleach stains, and disinfect.
- When lemon juice is mixed with baking soda, it removes stains from plastic food storage containers.
- Cuts grease, removes mildew, odours, some stains.
- Use only vinegar to effectively clean the windows, floors and smooth surfaces.
- You can clean coffee or tea stains from cups and mugs by applying some vinegar to the sponge and wiping.
HYDROGEN PEROXIDE – it bleaches as bleach, but is safe for the skin and the surface on which it is used.
Decoction of CLOVES and/or CINNAMON as a natural air freshener and insect repellent agent.